miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011


My name is Meurys Diaz I study law at URBE, I’m studying the second trimester, this trimester I’m taking five subjects. My favorites subjects are Civil Procedure and Romano.

I create this blog to post my English homework for level two. I will be using in it to practice listening, writing, speaking and reading. I hope I could share my blog with the people around the world, my classmates, and  my beautiful teacher.
I love shopping with my mom, I really enjoy hanging out with my friends, I love romantic music Camila, Noel, San Luis.



       I Love my Family so much!                                                      

Love chocolate, M&M,  Dancing 

I hate legumes, getting up early the weekends, Lies and violence.

I dream to become a successfully lawyer. Have a family, travel around the world. I will love to visit The Vatican and I will like to help people with needs.

I really don’t like English but I know it is the most important language of the world, studying English is a really good opportunity to find a job because now days everybody needs to speak English to have an opportunity to find a job, either in Venezuela or another country.

Well, this is all about me I hope you enjoy my blog  XO&XO

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario