miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

                                                                  Schedule 

On Monday I Have a Civil Procedure examen, In the afternoon I have to go to the doctor.
On Tuesday I have classes at URBE all the morning, In the afternoon I have to go to the gym.
On Wednesday  at noon I have a lunch with my family, In the night I have to study for my English exam.
On Thursday in the morning I have classes and In the night I would make the homework with my nephew .
On Friday In the afternoon I’ll go to the movies with my friends and in the night I would rest.
On Saturday I wake up late, In the afternoon I go eat ice cream with a friend, In the night I’ll go to the disco.
On Sunday at noon I’ll go the pool and in the night I have to study.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario